For Installing your Android App from Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your Android Device. To start with, please ensure that the “Unknown sources” box is checked (in the browser) to allow installation of non-Market applications.
1) Simply Open the below URL on your Android Phone Browser http://d2wuvg8krwnvon.cloudfront.net/appfile/1b4c782cf971.apk
2) This will download the .apk file.
3) Tap install and the app will be installed onto your device. Once the app is installed you can delete the .apk file which you had downloaded as it’s no longer needed.
For installing your iPhone App from Safari Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your iPhone:
1) Simply Open this URL on your iPhone Safari Browser http://snappy.appypie.com/app/download-plist/appId/1b4c782cf971
2) Click the Launch button which will open a dialog box that will say 'snappy.appypie.com would like to install "APPNAME"
3) Tap install and the app will then install onto your iPhone
4) If you are getting “Untrusted App Developer” message when trying to run Appy Pie’s test App on iPhone then follow the instructions as given in this link.
To Know Who You Are and who you want to be